The mission of our college is to inspire and innovate the students in every aspect, to deepen and extend knowledge about the formation and utilization of human capabilities. Enhance the commitment of the faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizens. We strive to maintain our value of:
- Outstanding teaching and services with academic excellence and integrity;
- Integration of teaching, research, and service;
- Individual and collective excellence;
- Scholarly research and professional leadership;
- Diversity, equity, and social justice;
- Collegiality and collaboration.